Home SWEET Home was a success on April 24 at the Triton Museum of Art in Santa Clara. Guests spent a sweet afternoon tasting fine wines, craft beer, amazing appetizers, and luscious desserts, enjoying live entertainment, and participating in the auctions. All proceeds benefited HomeFirst’s work to end homelessness in Silicon Valley, and we raised more than $92,000!
We have many people to thank:
- Our amazing participants who donated excellent food and drink
- Our generous sponsors (listed below)
- Our wonderful benefactors: Heinz & Theresia Binder, Fran Galvin/Claddagh Construction, Scott Lefaver & Lizabeth Yee Lefaver, Kirk & Kimberly Heinrichs, Jim & Teresa Ojeda, and Ellie Smith
- Our awesome emcee, Sam VanZandt of 94.5 KBAY, and our fast-talking auctioneer, Santa Clara County Supervisor Mike Wasserman
- Donors of our valuable auction and raffle prizes
- Everyone who donated fine wine for our Instant Wine Library Raffle
- High-energy cover band Phil ‘n The Blanks, the El Camino Youth Symphony Topaz Trio, and award-winning magician Phil Ackerly
- Our hard-working volunteer crew, including Event Co-Chairs Julie Cesena, Linda Chin, and Stephanie Demos
- The staff of the Triton Museum
Download our event program to see everyone involved.
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.
Our Home SWEET Home sponsors!