Volunteering is one way you can help end homelessness in your community. Donate your time at one of HomeFirst’s local shelters, family sites, or kitchens, or let us help you complete a service project at your site. For information, please email Elizabeth Griswold, Community Relations Manager, or call her at 408-539-2143. You can also view our current Volunteer Opportunities online.
You can make a difference!
- Individuals, groups from faith-based, corporate, neighborhood, or community organizations, and families or groups of friends.
- All volunteers must be 18 years or older and must be scheduled. No drop-in opportunities are available.
Getting started is easy!
- Read and complete our volunteer forms below.
- E-mail or call the contact person at the bottom of each volunteer listing.
- If TB Clearance or Background check is required, please fax, mail or email to the contact person before your first shift. Please include your name, group name if applicable, and date of service on your TB Clearance Form to ensure proper filing.
- Volunteer Enrollment
- Volunteer Guidelines
- Volunteer Information & Code of Conduct
- Volunteer Release of Liability
Please email these forms to our contact person.