Volunteering is one way you can help end homelessness in your community. We work with individuals, groups from faith-based, corporate, neighborhood, or community organizations, and families or groups of friends. You can donate your time at one of ourlocal shelters, family sites, or kitchens, or let us help you complete a service project at your site.
IMPORTANT: All volunteers must be 18 years or older and must be scheduled. No walk-in opportunities are available.
- View our current Volunteer Opportunities.
- Read and complete the volunteer forms below.
- E-mail Elizabeth Griswold or call her at (408) 539-2143.
- If TB clearance or a background check is required, please fax, mail or email Elizabeth before your first shift. Please include your name, group name if applicable, and date of service on your TB Clearance Form to ensure proper filing.
- Volunteer Enrollment
- Volunteer Guidelines
- Volunteer Information & Code of Conduct
- Volunteer Release of Liability