Volunteering is one way you can help end homelessness in our community. We work with individuals; groups from faith-based, corporate, neighborhood, or community organizations; and families or groups of friends. You can donate your time at one of our local shelters, family sites, or kitchens, or let us help you complete a service project at your site.
IMPORTANT: All volunteers must be 18 years or older and must be scheduled. No walk-in opportunities are available.
- View our current Volunteer Opportunities.
- Read and complete the volunteer forms below.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If TB clearance or a background check is required, please fax, mail or email email@example.com before your first shift. Please include your name, group name if applicable, and date of service on your TB Clearance Form to ensure proper filing.
- HomeFirst Volunteer Enrollment
- HomeFirst Volunteer Guidelines
- HomeFirst Volunteer Code of Conduct
- HomeFirst Release of Liability